Terms & Conditions
By purchasing products from Battlebooks Limited ("Battlebooks", "we", "us", "our") or using this website, the purchaser (the "Customer", "you", "your"), agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale (the "Terms").
- Consumer Protection and other legislation: Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any mandatory legislation in your jurisdiction that cannot legally be excluded applies, these terms will be read subject to the application of that legislation, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of that legislation will apply.
- Business Customers: To the extent permitted by law, business customers agree that where products are purchased for the purpose of a business that the Consumer Guarantees Act or equivalent consumer protection legislation does not apply.
- Limitation of Liability: The Customer shall indemnify Battlebooks against any loss of or damage to property or for data or software which is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered due to the act or omission of the customer. Battlebooks shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of products or services from Battlebooks, even if Battlebooks has been advised of their possibility. In no case shall Battlebooks's maximum liability exceed the cost of the relevant original order.
- Refunds: Battlebooks will comply with its obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act or any other applicable consumer protection legislation that cannot be excluded. Subject to any such applicable laws, refunds or replacement products or services will be given at the discretion of company management.
- Addressing: If a product is found to be misaddressed by Battlebooks then Battlebooks shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then Battlebooks will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
- Wrong Bank Account Number: Battlebooks gives the customer the choice to pay for products through bank transfer. If the Customer credits money to the incorrect bank account number, and the correct number was provided to the Customer by Battlebooks, then Battlebooks will not accept any responsibility for correcting payment and goods will not be dispatched by Battlebooks until Battlebooks has received payment in full.
- Prices, Payment and Title: Battlebooks's available payment methods will be presented at the time of purchase. Battlebooks retains title in the products purchased until Battlebooks receives payment in full.
- Security: Battlebooks uses reasonable endeavours to ensure this website, and any transactions conducted on it, are secure. However you acknowledge that the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet can never be entirely secure or error free. Battlebooks will not be liable for any damages suffered due to failure, delay, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties on any computer application (e.g. those used for transmission of viruses).
- Cancelling Orders: Battlebooks reserves the right to cancel orders for any reason or to cancel the purchase agreement after order confirmation, including (without limitation) where Battlebooks believes the order to be fraudulent or constitute a misuse of a promotional or marketing activity or where an error has occurred including but not limited to errors relating to pricing. If we do cancel your order or purchase agreement, we accept no liability for any resulting damages or costs suffered by you, however we will refund the purchase price to you (where it has already been paid). Customers may cancel an order at any time even after it is paid for. However a restocking fee may apply for items that have been ordered in specially, or items that are already shipped.
- GST: Battlebooks is not GST registered, there is NO GST charged on product sales..
- Site Access: Battlebooks hereby grants you permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to use any device, method or software to interfere with the proper functioning of this site. Without the express written permission of Battlebooks, you may not use any device, method or software including, but not limited to: spiders, robots, avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
- Copyright & Trademarks: You agree that the content you access, view or download on this site and the software used to create it, remains the property of Battlebooks Limited or its Licensors as defined by New Zealand and International Intellectual Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws. You agree not to modify or alter such content in any way, or make it available to any third parties.
- Stock Availability: All items sold via the Battlebooks website are subject to availability and Battlebooks reserves the right not to accept or cancel any order for products that are out of stock. Product availability information is provided on our website. Goods delivered may differ to the product images presented on this site.
- Delivery Estimates: Battlebooks makes every effort practical to ensure that delivery time frames given are accurate. However the delivery times stated for products on this site assume delivery times are not adversely affected by unforeseen events. By placing an order, you agree not to hold Battlebooks liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement: Battlebooks
respects the copyrights of others. If you feel that data is used in Battlebooks’s
product catalogue in a manner that constitutes an infringement of your
copyright under applicable copyright legislation, please write to us at:
P O Box 5549
- Linked Sites: This site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Battlebooks is not liable for those sites or any content or information such sites contain.
Battlebooks welcomes you to our website, and we have worked hard to make it as user-friendly and informative as possible. When viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following disclaimer.
The information on this website is provided "as is" and for general information only. Battlebooks has provided this information for the benefit of users in good faith and with reasonable care. However, errors and omissions in this website and the information on it may occur from time to time and Battlebooks does not guarantee that the website will always operate or be error free.
Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Battlebooks does not accept any liability for the use of or inability to use this site, or for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this web site.